Wendy and Mike






















Wendy and Mike were married this past weekend in Pocantico Hills NY. What a way to end the last wedding of the year, a year of awesome weddings, than for me than to photograph someone whom I have known for many years.  My ticket into this small wedding, was with my camera.
The wedding ceremony was full of all the good ingredients, sincerity, humor and love. It was a good feeling to see Wendy marrying Mike, to have a wonderful relationship in her life. Because I know Wendy personally, I can say I know she is deserving of a great person and a great relationship. It is awesome to witness and document their connection in the engagement session and the wedding day. Congratulations Mike and Wendy and you rocked it on the dance floor!




0 comments:

Post a Comment