When a stylists gets styled for her own wedding




















What does the transformation of a bride look like on her wedding day? What if this bride happens to be an incredible hairstylist and make up artist? I am posting about my dear friend Kate, from Headgames. I photographed her wedding last month, and what she would look like went through my mind many times. And friends asked, "how did she look?" Our expectations of our stylist friend were high. And I was not disappointed. OF COURSE! Kate is as cute as a button no matter what. But with the talents of Mau, also from Headgames, it was KATE ENHANCED. The glorified version. The work of art version. The whole time photographing this time of the wedding day, I was lost myself in moments of, what would I do, if it was my wedding day. Kate has beautified me many times, thank goodness, but I have yet to have the elegant do a wedding lends itself so well too. Here is to being beautiful on the wedding day, and any day we find the time and reason to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment